400 grams beef tenderloin strips
1 pack 7 grams AJINOMOTO GINISA FLAVOR MIX
1/4 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Super Seasoning
1/8 cup chopped garlic
1/3 cup butter
1/8 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 cup water
1/2 cup sliced mushroom
1 pack 2.8 grams AJI-SHIO® Garlic Plus
1/4 cup toasted garlic chips
1. Rub beef tenderloin with AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning, garlic, butter and soy sauce.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes inside the refrigerator.
3. Transfer mixture in a microwaveable container. Add cornstarch mixture and mushroom. Blend well, cover, but leave a small opening about 1 inch.
4. Cook in microwave oven for 10 minutes at 800-850w.
5. After 10 minutes, sprinkle AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Garlic mix well and cook for another 5 minutes at 800-850w.
6. Let it stand for 3 minutes, sprinkle with toasted garlic chips before serving.
Makes 4 servings.